Verborg Engineering drum leak testing systems
Multiple methods adjusted to the customer’s needs.
Aside from automated production solutions for industrial packaging, Verborg Engineering has also a specialisation in automated leak detection systems. For steel drums, several leak detection systems have been realised over the years.
Several different leak testing methods have been used for these projects:
- Pressure decay – Open Head drums
- Pressure decay – Tight Head drums
- Submersion/bubble test – Tight Head drums
- Hard vacuum test – Steel Drums
Other possible leak detection methods:
- Helium accumulation
- Helium sniffing
- Helium spray
- (different tracer gasses are also possible)
Interested in what we can do for your product? Feel free to contact us.